The ACCESS Bath
The Windsor ‘Access’ is the most versatile of our models. This slide-in bathtub has a spacious interior and is perfect for those needing wheelchair access or those looking ahead to future needs. This model is all about easy entry access; the user opens the outward opening door, sits down and slides their legs in.
The panel underneath the door is removable to allow use of a lifter, such as the Arjo Maxi-Lift.
The ACCESS is the model most commonly used by Occupational Therapists. This is due to it's versatility in matching a clients needs over decades, from a moderate disability to the need for a wheelchair or hoist.
52″ x 29″ x 42″ (1320mm long x 730mm wide x 1066mm high) Allow an additional 36" [ 880mm ] for door swing
- Easy access and comfort; designed for those needing maximum accessibility
- Right or left mounted door
- Easy opening, non leak, door with locking handle
- Fast draining Hepflex drainage, fast-fill tap set
- Stainless steel frame and levelling legs with 2″ adjustment.
- Made of marine-grade gel-coat fibreglass
- Moulded seat and back with seat cushion.
The fibreglass bodies of these baths are made for us by the same people who supply the biggest vendor of walk-in baths in the USA. Others may look the same, but a closer look will show the inherent quality in all Windsor walk-in baths.